Viva Las Vegas! A few weeks back PPDS visited the Hospitality Design show in Las Vegas. Product trends include large-scale tile and panel surfaces, synthetic surfaces designed to look natural, and customized digital printing to various surfaces. We are excited to share our most interesting and memorable finds!
- The Betona flexible concrete tile allows you to create anything you can imagine and is environmentally friendly. Each tile has post-consumer recycled fluorescent bulbs in it!
- SkLO partnered with Precisoa to feature their Lasso lighting collection which utilizes Czech crystal and steel to create stunning and useful works of art.
- Fiandre’s Quarzi is one of our favorites! Surprisingly, it’s porcelain. We also spotted it at the New Orleans KBIS this year.
- Interlam has created a product made entirely from Gypsum and reinforced with glass fibre. Super Rock comes in 4-foot panels for clean and fast installation.
- Kenneth Cobonpue’s Dragnet Lounge Chair is a head-turner!
- Amtrend offers a wide variety of seating and table options for Hospitality use.
- Aqua Creations‘ sculptural light fixtures are individually crafted in Tel-Aviv. This Israeli duo is really on to something! Watch The Pyramid get assembled.
Updates on our current projects:
Spanish Oaks and Barton Creek Residences are under construction.
Green company in East Austin is in the bidding process.
Multi-Family Developments in Austin, Cedar Park, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio