PPDS attended The International Builders’ Kitchen and Bath Expo in Las Vegas. Here are our Top 5 Kitchen & Bath Show Inspirations:
1. The Electric Anywhere Fireplace. Experience the coziness of your home while relaxing outside! Smarthome has created remote-controlled fireplaces that can be assembled or installed in as little at 10 minutes.
2. The Bacifiore Undercounter Basin and Countertop by Mick DeGiulio. This stunning hammered stainless steel sink that mimics rippling water is part of the Kallista line and caught our eye in the Caesarstone/Bosch/Thermador Booth.
3. Retro meets Modern with Viking Range. They are bringing professional functionality to your residential kitchen with the Professional 7 Series, TurboChef Oven, and the French Door Oven.
- That’s right, french doors where you open one side and the other follows allowing you easier access. Viking’s color options will work in the most traditional or the most cutting-edge spaces. Think: Cobalt, Dijon, and Wasabi!
- They collaborated with TurboChef to create an oven that cooks 15 times faster meaning your Thanksgiving turkey just got a lot easier. Don’t worry, you don’t have to use all 400 settings.
- The Professional 7 Series boasts 23,000 BTU elevated burners with LED-illuminated knobs. It’s no wonder why they were voted Best of KBIS 2014.
4. Insulated Concrete Forms by Nudura These are the newest way to design a Net-Zero building. This type of building construction reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions. This product contributes to the LEED program in both the US and Canada. All waste from the building process is 100% recyclable.
5. Operable Glass Walls by NanaWall – Combining Engineering with Architecture, NanaWall is going above and beyond to meet their customers’ unique needs. By removing physical and visual barriers, these custom walls change the experience of home. They are functional and attractive. They even have a design that is hurricane approved!