Is anybody out there?
I know, I know we’ve been away for a while, but the creative spark keeps burning! So much so it is a firework show in the PPDS office! Please forgive us. We love sharing our excitement about design so here is a glance of what we’ve been up to. We recently returned from the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS 2013) in New Orleans. Can you imagine:
- LED lighting in your tub or sink?
- How about music in the shower or tub? You will never get your teenager out of the bathroom!
- Another surprising innovation is LED lighting integrated into molding trim. This can be used in kitchens, stairs, etc. . .
You can’t visit New Orleans without experiencing a few oddities. Here are a few pictures of our favorites that we cannot wait to show you!
- Check out the monkey wall sconce or alligator host.
- Antiques are also big business. Here is my Father admiring a knight and horse in full body armor.
- Look at The Hotel Indigo in the Garden District. I really like the way they designed their check in desk. Cool!
Stay tuned to stay up-to-date on our other current projects including:
- A new space for a green company in East Austin
- Residences in Barton Creek and Spanish Oaks
- Multi-Family Developments in Austin, Cedar Park, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio
- Sushi Restaurant Expansion in Fort Meyers, FL